Exxe Salmon Placenta Facial Treatment Essence
- In Stock
Details of Exxe' Salmon Placenta Facial Treatment Essence
The nourishing essence product for moisturized, glowing, radiant, and youthful skin
Exxe' Salmon Placenta Facial Treatment Essence is the nourishing product for face and neck skin to be moisturized, glowing, radiant, and youthful. It also tightens skin pores for fine and smooth skin as well as helps adjust skin structure for firming skin. Every drop directly fills in deep lines and noticeably reduces wrinkles. With the effectiveness of Salmon Placenta Extract and Agarikon Mushroom Extract, it helps moisturize skin and promotes skin elasticity so skin becomes firming. With Agarikon Mushroom Extract from the Eastern Europe, it helps tighten skin pores within 5 minutes. The essence is colorless and odorless. It penetrates deep into skin quickly.
- Helps reduce signs of aging
- Helps increase moisture to skin and promotes skin to look full, smooth, and soft-touching
- Helps tighten skin pores for smooth and firm skin
- Helps restore elasticity and reduces sagging problems of skin
- Helps accelerate the process of generating new skin cells, revealing bright and glowing skin
- Helps protect and restores skin from the damage of UV rays and Infrared from the sun and pollution which cause dull and premature aging skin
- Helps revitalize and nourishes skin cells to be strong and youthful
- Salmon Placenta Extract
- Agarikon Mushroom Extract
- Pure Marine Plankton Extract (GP4G)
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Chamomile Extract
- Drop the essence on the palm.
- Use the palm to apply all over the face and neck to break the essence.
- Then pat gently until the essence is absorbed into skin to open skin for the next step of nourishment.
- Use as the first step before using other nourishing creams. Use regularly in the morning and before bedtime.
Content: 30 ml
FDA Registration Number: 10-1-6200024488
Directly Shipping from Thailand. Standard Shipping time 5-15 Business Days.
IF you can't find right product you are looking for please contact us.