Details of Botan Herbal Fresh Toothpaste
The toothpaste for clean mouth and fresh breath
Botan Herbal Fresh Toothpaste is the toothpaste that helps cleanse the mouth immediately, and promotes fresh smell uniquely! With over 80 years of Botan's original authentic herbal formula, the main ingredients are extracts of Licorice, Toothbrush Tree, Guava Leaf, White Tea, and Clove that have properties to help reduce the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth, one of the causes of bad breath and gum health problems. It promotes the clean mouth and fresh breath naturally. Combining the value of Fluoride to prevent tooth decay and Potassium Nitrate, it helps reduce tooth sensitivity when used continuously.
- Helps reduce the accumulation of bacteria in the mouth, one of the causes of bad breath and gum health problems
- Promotes the clean mouth and fresh breath
- Contains fluoride to help prevent tooth decay
- Contains Potassium Nitrate that helps reduce tooth sensitivity when used continuously
- Free from SLS, Paraben
- Promotes instant cleanness, fresh scent, and no burning to the mouth
5 Main Herbal Ingredients:
- Licorice Extract
- Toothbrush Tree Extract
- White Tea Extract
- Guava Leaf Extract
- Clove Oil
Other Ingredients for Oral and Dental Care:
- Potassium Nitrate relieves tooth sensitivity.
- Fluoride prevents tooth decay with gentle touch.
- SLS free: free from surfactants or substance that causes foaming which leads to allergies easily.
- Paraben free: no preservatives.
- With a unique herbal formula recipe, it has the ability to reduce the accumulation of bacterial plaque in the mouth that causes bad breath and gum health problems, and also promotes fresh breath!!
- In addition, there is also a mixture of Potassium Nitrate that helps reduce tooth sensitivity, and Fluoride that helps prevent tooth decay.
Directions: Brush teeth at least 2 times a day or after every meal.
- Children under 6 years old should use a mung bean-sized amount of toothpaste and be supervised by an adult while brushing their teeth. In case the child has been exposed to fluoride from other sources as well, consult a doctor or dentist.
- Contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate.
- It should be kept out of the reach of children, do not swallow, and if irritation occurs, stop using and consult a doctor.
- If the product is in an incomplete condition, it should not be used.
Content: 60 g
Directly Shipping from Thailand. Standard Shipping time 5-15 Business Days. Sometimes delay based on the Location distance, Product avaiability and Currier delay.
Please note: Any customs clarance, duty and tax will pay by the customer. We will not responsible for this.
IF you can't find right product you are looking for please contact us.