540 Needles Derma Roller System DRS Micro Needle Skin Therapy
Please call whatsApp: +8801918-015675
540 Needles Derma Roller Micro Needle Skin DrRoller Therapy Microneedle Dermaroller Anti Acne Wrinkle Removal
Note: MIN Order Quantity is 5
Skin stretch marks; scarred tissue; skin uplifting; wrinkle treatment; alopecia; acne scars
Directions Rolling Instructions:
1. Wash your hands and the area to be treated thoroughly.
2. Wipe the skin and your hands with anti-bacterial gel (you can skip this step if you are using needle lengths of less than 0.5mm).
3. If you are using numbing cream, follow the manufacturer's instructions for use. Always remove the cream completely before rolling (you can use cotton pads soaked with alcohol to do this).
4. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water for a few seconds.
5. Apply skin care product, if using.
6. Whilst pulling the skin taut with your free hand, roll forwards and backward over the area to be treated. Roll 8-10 times in each direction: vertically, horizontally, and diagonally (forwards and back equals two rolls). Apply sufficient pressure for the needles to penetrate the skin to their full length. Lift the derma roller slightly after each roll - this will ensure that the needles create new micro-channels in the skin rather than going over the same ones repeatedly.
7. Wash the treated area and dry with a clean towel or air-dry.
8. Apply skin care product, if using.
Features of Derma Roller System:
Stimulate the collagen production; Improve elasticity of the skin;
Reduce pore size and firming;
Smoothen acne scarsReduce fine lines, wrinkles, and dark circle;
Skin-friendly, safe, and faster skin restructuring;
The Affordable New Secret to Beautiful Skin:
The Professional's Choice for Skin Treatment at Home;
- Scar removal including acne scars
- Stretch Mark removal
- Wrinkle removal/reduction
- Cellulite reduction
- Large Pore reduction
- Hair Loss restoration
- Hyper Pigmentation treatment
The Drs Derma Roller System is made with Titanium needles, on a roller with a 540 needle count.
It- Super easy to use
- Stimulates collagen production
- No bruising, infection, discoloration, 'healing time' or other complications
- Cost-effective - Almost all skin types can be treated
- Extremely high absorption of any active ingredients from appropriate skincare products
What needle size is the best for you?
|Indications / Size||0.5mm||1.0mm||1.5mm||2.0mm|
|Light Color Spots||ok|
|Anti Ageing / Anti Wrinkles||ok|
|Acne, Pimples, Light Scar||ok||ok|
|Deep Scars / Stretch Marks||ok||ok||ok|
|Hair Regeneration, Re-growth||ok|
After Treatment: There may be some bleeding immediately after rolling but this is superficial and should simply wash away. Your skin will be red after treatment; this is normal and will fade after a few hours. Wait at least six hours before applying make-up and/or perfumed products to the treated area. Avoid prolonged sun exposure for at least 24 hours after treatment.
Roller Care: 1. Rinse the derma roller under hot running water after use.
2. If there is any blood on the derma roller, soak it in warm water with a little washing-up liquid added until clean. Be sure to rinse well with water.
3. Sterilize your derma roller by standing it in disinfecting alcohol for at least 20 minutes.
4. After cleaning/sterilizing, place the derma roller on a clean towel until it is dry. Once dry, replace the needle cap and store the roller in a clean place. Whenever possible, try not to let the derma roller's needles come into contact with any hard surface (doing so will make them blunt more quickly).
5. You will know when your derma roller needs replacing; when the needles become blunt you will find it becomes more difficult to push them into your skin.
0.5mm: 2-3 times a week
1.0mm: Once a week
1.5mm: Once every two weeks if used lightly, once every 3-4 weeks if used more vigorously.
2.0mm: Once every five weeks
Remember that collagen production takes several months of skin needling before you see any real difference. Have patience and results will come.
Important Information: Disinfect before use. Never share your Derma Roller with anyone else, and do not use it on children or animals. Not use on irritated or infected skin, fungal skin, active acne, rosacea, eczema, and etc. Be careful when rolling around the eyes. Do not use it on the eyelids or lips. Keep the derma roller away from possible sources of contamination. Store it in its case when not in use.
DO NOT USE if the following symptoms occur: Purulent inflammation of the skin. Severe atopic dermatitis. If you suffer from diabetes and severe hypertension.
Please feel free to contact us for any Derma Roller System Related Question.
KD10.54KD7.53 - KD451.65